Themenersteller
Wouter

Polo 1.9 TDI 100 PS / 240 Nm chiptuning -> 158 PS / 395 N

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 9. Jun 2007, 20:09

Mein Polo mit chip ;)

Bild

Bild
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N3 Sportline  

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!

Wohlfahrt

Forenhändler
Ungelesener Beitragvon Wohlfahrt » 9. Jun 2007, 20:39

die ausbeute für einen serien 100PS ist schon hoch.für die langlebigkeit etwas zuviel ;)
Bild
Meine R,s kommen noch vor meiner Frau!Leistung kann keine Sünde sein!

Snoopy_85

Ungelesener Beitragvon Snoopy_85 » 9. Jun 2007, 23:46

NUR chip ? oder Chip & Hardwareänderung ?
Wo machen lassen.. etc etc ;)
Gruß, Snoopy

Mein Golf VI.:R

================================================================
Mein Polo 9N3 1.9 TDI 96 kw : ...||... Mein alter Polo 9N 1.9 TDI 74 kw:
Bild ....................||... Bild
================================================================

gigas19

Ungelesener Beitragvon gigas19 » 10. Jun 2007, 00:50

i also have this motor and i've chiped it to 145km and 320Nm....and the guy who chiped my car said that that is the "healthy line" for the motor,anymore torque or Ps would put the egine to the risky "line"...do you think that's a bit too much :|

1.9TDI
Ungelesener Beitragvon 1.9TDI » 10. Jun 2007, 01:00

geht nich, da die kupplung schon viel früher rutscht........ ;) fasst 400 nm mit der serien kupplung? geht, aber er kann kein vollgas geben.... aber wer macht das nich....?! ;) also ich kann mir nich vorstellen, dass das geht wenn man die "hardware" nich ändert.... kupplung rutsch sofort!
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N Highline  

Themenersteller
Wouter

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 10. Jun 2007, 01:10

Mein deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, so english

There are 2 type of 1.9 PD TDI 100 PS engines. One with motorcode AXR and one with ATD.

1.9 PD TDI 100 PS (ATD) with custom chip/OBD-tuning -> +- 145ps 320 Nm

1.9 PD TDI 100 PS (AXR) with custom chip/OBD-tuning -> +- 160ps 350 + Nm

AXR is better than ATD, why ?

It has most of the internals of the 130 PS PD (such as intake line etc, better injectors, and so on)

This is why it is a very good "base" to chip on.

It has been tuned by http://www.vanvught-tuning.nl

A "custom" or "personal" OBD tuning

NO hardware has been changed ! Only EGR closed, the katalysator is out, and the custom obd tuning..

I have been driving for a few 1000's of KM's like this, no problems..

I know another guy also with a 1.9 TDI PD 100 PS (AXR), in a Golf IV, he has 167HP and 365Nm, so similar to me, and he has been driving 10.000's of km's with it, with 0 problems !

Der "kupplung" will MAYBE be a problem in the future, we will see, but now there are no problems! Kein "rutsch" !:D

I think the "kupplung" is maybe the same of the 130 PS also, because, ich hab kein problemen mit original kupplung mit 400nm!!

Ps, a friend has obd tuned his ibiza FR 130 PS -> 165 PS / 400 Nm.
Also beine das selbst wie mir.

Viva 100PS AXR :alle:

PS. Kein russaussstoss !

Greets
Wouter

gigas19

Ungelesener Beitragvon gigas19 » 10. Jun 2007, 01:34

Yes i have ATD...but how could you decide if you want Atd or AXR type...i dont recall tha tsomeone was asking me about the types of motor?

At the beggining you won't have many problem with the clutch(kuplung) but over the days it will start to "slip"...I have 320Nm i at hard accelarate it very noticable so i will change it in the short future(whole "package" for about 250€ -to 400Nm)
Does the car make more "smoke"...diesel power :D

what is EGR

Markus_K

Ungelesener Beitragvon Markus_K » 10. Jun 2007, 05:50

what is EGR
Abgasrückführung
1,4 80PS Benziner:Bild
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N3 Comfortline   Ford Focus  

Themenersteller
Wouter

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 10. Jun 2007, 10:17

Yes i have ATD...but how could you decide if you want Atd or AXR type...i dont recall tha tsomeone was asking me about the types of motor?
You can't "choose" it ;) . ATD has been made for a few years (A few 9N's have an ATD, some are AXR). And as far as I know, all 9n3's (so from 2005) are AXR..

I think it depends about modelyear

At the beggining you won't have many problem with the clutch(kuplung) but over the days it will start to "slip"..
Like I told you, we will see, I have been driving almost 8.000KM's now chipped and no problems with clutch/kupplung

Does the car make more "smoke"...diesel power :D
The car smokes a little bit, only in 2nd @ hard accelerating, but that's all! So practically NO smoke!

Twin BY

Ungelesener Beitragvon Twin BY » 10. Jun 2007, 10:32

1st of all you can´t tell me that there is no carbon-particulate emission. That won´t work, because every Diesel works with this type of princip.

2nd you don´t have the same clutch than the 96kw or 130bhp TDI, because you have the 5shift gear-box, we have the 6-shift. In the 6-shift gear box there ist a bigger clutch which holds more torque than the clutch in the 74kw or 100bhp model.
the clutch in the 130bhp holds constantly about 350Nm, maximum highs like 380 are sometimes good, but not all the time. VW isn´t planning for chiptuning at an AXR model for more than 60 bhp, so they don´t have the same things inside the 100bhp than in the 130bhp, that´s fact.

But if you´re driving well so far, I wish you all the very best. But sometimes I think it will grill your turbo or something like an old toast.

that is more than 150% of your basic bhp --> try to think about what you have to do e.g. in running to achieve 1.5 times as much speed than in normal speed... that will take your time of running to an very short period ;-)
Octavia 5E RS Kombi - Metall Grau Metallic
Audi RS4 8,5x19 ET 43 mit 225 35 19 Pirelli P Zero
KW V3+

Themenersteller
Wouter

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 10. Jun 2007, 11:18

:D :D :D :D

You can stay sceptic about it - I understand. But trust me this tuner knows what he's doing ;-) He tuned many AXR's with (+-) this software with (+-) the same output in ps/nm.. Not even one AXR with this software has had problems yet! Just one guy, who has to change his clutch/kuppplung.. That's all.

And don't forget, searching = finding = knowing.

I am a member of http://www.tdiclub.nl - there a lot of people have software from this tuner also, if you don't believe me or remain sceptic about it, ask your questions there ! (I think some understand German and almost everybody English)

Friendly greetings xxx

Wouter.

Twin BY

Ungelesener Beitragvon Twin BY » 10. Jun 2007, 11:24

But trust me this tuner knows what he's doing ;-)
... he should know what he´s doing, that´s the main difference! 8)

But trust me, that don´t matters to me, because that´s your car and you have to drive with it. If you sell it after 2 years, ok...I have to drive my car for the next few years, so I don´t want to have propper problems in after some years.

In fact this tuning file is miles ahead of all the others and that´s not workable for long life of engine and all the other parts. :!:
Octavia 5E RS Kombi - Metall Grau Metallic
Audi RS4 8,5x19 ET 43 mit 225 35 19 Pirelli P Zero
KW V3+

ulf

Re: Polo 1.9 TDI 100 PS / 240 Nm chiptuning -> 158 PS / 3

Ungelesener Beitragvon ulf » 10. Jun 2007, 15:47

Bild
Hi,

diese Kurven kann es bei einer normalen Messung so nicht geben. Der Abstand zwischen Rad- und berechneter Motorleistung (WhlPwr und EngPwr, lila und rot) muß mit steigender Motordrehzahl immer größer werden, und zwar auffällig: die Differenz ist nämlich die sogenannte Schleppleistung, die hier als grüne Linie zu sehen ist.
Bild Lila ist hier die Normleistung, daher ist die Differenz zwischen LiLa und Rot höher als der Wert der grünen Schleppleistungskurve.

Der Unterschied zu Wouter's Bild sollte IMO trotzdem klar erkennbar sein: dort bleibt der Abstand zwischen lila und rot im Bereich zwischen 2500 rpm und Drehmomentmaximum praktisch konstant, und wird oberhalb 4200 rpm sogar wieder kleiner: eine physikalische Unmöglichkeit, wenn man daraus die Schleppleistung rekonstruiert (die grüne Linie soll hier wohl irgendwas anderes darstellen).

Schon dieser Berechnungsfehler führt tendenziell zu überhöhten Drehmomenten und / oder zu geringen Pmax-Werten.

Mein Fazit: wenn in einem Diagramm so ein Murks dinsteht, dann glaube ich den Rest auch nicht - zumal gerade die Serienkupplung der 100PS-TDIs relativ oft schon ohne Tuning zum Durchrutschen neigt. Dann wird sie 400 Nm statt 240 Nm = schlappe 66% mehr Kraft sicher nicht aushalten.

Mir kommt die rote Kurve in Wouter's Bild eher vor wie die Normleistung, und lila dürfte die gemessene Motorleistung sein.
Leider ist es beim TDI weitgehend witzlos, aus der gemessenen Motorleistung in der Höhe X bei der Temperatur Y eine höhere Normleistung in Meereshöhe bei 20°C zu berechnen. Warum, kann man hier nachlesen.

Ersetzt man in Wouter's Bild die roten und lila Kurven-Namen durch gemessene und Normleistung und nimmt an, die Messung wäre ansonsten korrekt, dann hat sein Polo ungefähr 335 Nm und 134 PS.
Wenn sein Kupplung da mitspielt, hat er schon ein guts Stück Glück - oder in der Messung stecken noch andere "Grinsezuschläge".
Gruß Ulf

Mein Polo
Fahrzeuge: Polo 6R WRC  

Themenersteller
Wouter

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 10. Jun 2007, 16:28

ulf: nicht richting

Hab schon getestet und ich bin schneller wie ein Polo TDI 130 PS (original)

Auch in "sprint" bin ich wie schnell wie ein Audi A3 2.0 TDI obd tuned to 185 PS / 400Nm

In english: The scales of your dyno result are different LOL. This is "apfels" mit "pferren" vergleichen :cheesy:

PS. I would like to go into discussion but my German is really bad so I don't understand everything what you say..

This "dyno" is very precise. SuperFlow are one of the best.. Original cars that are "tested" on here, have their original PS / Nm (sometimes a few ps/nm more of course) on this dyno, so it's not "falsch"...

So please, stop fooling around saying the results are not correct ;-)

ulf

Ungelesener Beitragvon ulf » 10. Jun 2007, 20:23

ulf: nicht richting

Hab schon getestet und ich bin schneller wie ein Polo TDI 130 PS (original)

Auch in "sprint" bin ich wie schnell wie ein Audi A3 2.0 TDI obd tuned to 185 PS / 400Nm
Der A3 2,0 TDI mit 1 Fahrer wiegt mindestens 1505 kg, Dein Polo dagegen nur 1190 kg.
Das sind schonmal 26% mehr Gewicht, die den Sprint des A 3 bremsen.
Um diesen Leistungsgewichtsnachteil auszugleichen, braucht er im Sprint 26 % mehr Leistung als Dein Polo, also vorweg 169 PS gegenüber Deinen 134 PS.
185 PS (wenn der A3 die überhaupt hat / gibt es für den auch so ein "präzises" Meßprotokoll?) statt 169 PS sind grade mal 9% bessere Papierdaten für den Audi.
Wenn dann noch Dein Tank fast leer war und Du alleine im Auto sitzt, während der Audi eine schwere Vollausstattung plus Beifahrer mit sich rumschleppt, kann Dein Leistungsgewicht bei dem Sprintvergleich schon deutlich besser sein als das vom A3 mit 185 PS.

Durch Deine "zu kurzen" Getriebeübersetzungen (mit dem Tuning!) beschleunigt Dein Polo ohnehin besser, als es ein Werkswagen mit einem Getriebe täte, das zu der Leistung paßt. Das verschafft Dir einen weiteren Vorteil gegenüber dem A3, dessen Getriebe für 140 PS weiter gestuft sein dürfte als Deines
Beim Vergleich mit dem Serien-Polo TDI mit 130 PS siehts genauso aus.

This "dyno" is very precise. SuperFlow are one of the best.. Original cars that are "tested" on here, have their original PS / Nm (sometimes a few ps/nm more of course) on this dyno, so it's not "falsch"...
Mag sein, aber bei Deiner Messung gab es definitiv eine Fehlbedienung oder Fehleingabe (siehe oben).
So please, stop fooling around saying the results are not correct ;-)
Die lila Linie mag korrekt sein und die Leistung Deines Motors wiedergeben. Die rote Linie (als Normleistung) ist für TDIs unrelevant.
Wenn Dir dieses Daten trotzdem ein besseres Gefühl geben, dann glaube halt daran: denn viele andere TDI-Fahrer lügen sich genauso in die eigene Tasche ;)
Gruß Ulf

Mein Polo

Tappi

Ungelesener Beitragvon Tappi » 10. Jun 2007, 21:11

ich nehme auch mal ganz stark an das das Diagramm auch von dem Chip-Tuner stammt

Sowas sagt mir dann schon alles :-? Möchte ja gerne noch mehr verkaufen ;)
6R Highline TSI DSG in Flash Rot,5 trg.,Comfort Plus Paket,Climatronic,17" Boavista Individual,Sport-FW,RNS 310,Nebel mit Abbiegelicht,Tagfahrlicht,Alcantara/Lederoptik

Themenersteller
Wouter

Ungelesener Beitragvon Wouter » 10. Jun 2007, 21:17

ich nehme auch mal ganz stark an das das Diagramm auch von dem Chip-Tuner stammt

Sowas sagt mir dann schon alles :-? Möchte ja gerne noch mehr verkaufen ;)

Nein

Diagramm / test "bank" ist nich von tuner.. Tuning ist in Niederlande gemacht, die diagramm in Belgien.

@ Ulf: I didn't understand a lot of what you said, could you please say it in english ? Maybe you're jealous that your car hasn't got much more power than me while you have a 130ps Polo ;) That's really funny :p

A tuned 130PS has been there also, he had 165ps and 410Nm, on the same "dyno bank". Also with chiptuning. So, you mean, this 130PS only would have +- 135 PS ? WOW, NICE CHIP.

Ulf: stop lying to yourself

Btw, my car weighs 1260KG, the audi indeed +- 1500.

carlos

Ungelesener Beitragvon carlos » 11. Jun 2007, 01:08

wat probeer je in godsnaam bij elkaar te lullen? :oh:
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N Highline  

ulf

Ungelesener Beitragvon ulf » 11. Jun 2007, 07:30

@ Ulf: I didn't understand a lot of what you said, could you please say it in english ? Maybe you're jealous that your car hasn't got much more power than me while you have a 130ps Polo ;) That's really funny :p

A tuned 130PS has been there also, he had 165ps and 410Nm, on the same "dyno bank". Also with chiptuning. So, you mean, this 130PS only would have +- 135 PS ? WOW, NICE CHIP.
Die rote Linie in Deiner Messung kann nicht korrekt sein: das ist so ähnlich als wenn da stünde "2 + 5 = 9". Ursache ist eine eine falsche Berechnung aus der lila Linie, siehe oben.
Die blaue Linie (Drehmoment) ist nur aus der roten Linie berechnet, ist also genauso falsch.

Die lila Linie könnte Deine Motorleistung korrekt angeben, dann wäre sie mit "WhlPwr" allerdings falsch beschriftet.

Wenn der 130 PS Polo mit korrekten Eingaben gemessen wurde (also nicht die Fehler passiert sind wie bei Deiner Messung), kann das Ergebnis mit 165 PS und 410Nm richtig sein.
Ulf: stop lying to yourself
You are lying to yourself as you don't see the wrong calculation in your diagram ;)
The purple and red line don't match together because of operator faults.

The results for the 130hp Polo might be correct, if there are no similar operator faults to your diagram.

The relation beteen your WheelPower an EnginePower lines cannot be correct as their difference must rise steadily with driving speed. Therefore the lower difference at ~ 4500 rpm is impossible!

Your purple line is the only one that could be right for your EnginePower, but then the Name "WheelPower" is wrong.

The shape of both lines seems to me that your red line is the "standard power simulation" (for sea level and 20°C).
However: To explain the difference between the hp data of your purple and red lines, a non-Turbo(!) engine must be measured higher than 1230 m above sea level (asl -> purple line) - where in Belgium should be that location???
If a non-Turbo engine was measured on Belgium's highest mountain (694 m), the ambient air temperature must be ~ 70°C to obtain such results!

But the power loss of a TDI is significantly less. For loosing 18% power (134 / 158 hp) a TDI must drive at ~ 3000 m asl. The TDI power loss begins at ~ 500 - 1000 m asl, depending on the hard- and software.
Therefore the difference between your red and purple diagram lines cannot be explained: measured correctly anywhere in Belgium, the red line of an AXR TDI must be equal to the purple line. Bad for you: the purple line would not rise to the red line, but red falls down to purple - because purple has been "measured" (~ 335 Nm / 134 hp), and red is just an illusion (simulation).
Blue (Nm) is an illusion too, as it is calculated from the red line.

You see, anything about your diagram must be wrong -> operator fault.
Btw, my car weighs 1260KG, the audi indeed +- 1500.
Have both cars been weighted with actual passengers, baggage and fuel amount close before the acceleration test?
Gruß Ulf

Mein Polo

08/15

Ungelesener Beitragvon 08/15 » 11. Jun 2007, 16:50

Wow, ich bin immer wieder erstaunt woher du diese Kompetenz nimmst, und sie dann auch noch so gut in Worte fasst 8O ;-)

Ich hätte es nicht so erklären können, aber selbst wenn diese Werte wahr sein sollten müsste doch jedem klar sein, dass 60 PS mehr ohne Hardwareveränderung niemals wirklich standhaft sein können, wenn sie auch nur zu einem Bruchteil abgerufen werden...
Der oben verfasste Text ist natürlich zu 100% Todernst gemeint, und darf NIEMALS ironisch aufgefasst werden ;-)

Bild

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!