Kleines FIS anbauen fur das polo 9n3

Tacho, MFA, FIS, etc.

Themenersteller
Poloboy87

Kleines FIS anbauen fur das polo 9n3

Ungelesener Beitragvon Poloboy87 » 10. Jul 2012, 19:05

Hallo, Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Tut mir leid.
Ich möchte auch einen kleinen FIS in mein Polo 9N3 anbauen. Mein Polo ist Baujahr 2006 Mit Motor 1.4 16V Motorcode BUD. Ist das Plug and Play?
Wenn weitere Informationen benötigt werden informieren Sie mich bitte
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N3 Comfortline  

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!

Nilz

Re: Kleines FIS anbauen fur das polo 9n3

Ungelesener Beitragvon Nilz » 10. Jul 2012, 19:19

Hi Poloboy87,

if it's easier, you can also write in english, most of the people here understand both.

First of all you need to replace the steering column for one with buttons on the right side:
Bild
Therefor the steering wheel including airbag has to be unmounted

If You find a FIS especially for your Engine-Code its Plug And Play, but the kilometers have to be changed for the real kilometers traveled anyway.
If You don't find a fitting one it has to be reprogrammed which cannot be done by everyone though You need to have some experience with that.

Maybe potatodog (Community Member) can tell You the specific part-number...
German Version:
Als Erstes muss man den Lenstock durch einen ersetzen, der am rechten Hebel das Bedienelement für die MultiFunktionsAnzeige (MFA) hat. Dafür müssen Lenkrad mit Airbag entfernt werden.
Falls du ein FIS für genau dein Auto findest, ist es Plug And Play, bis auf die Kilometer, die natürlich angepasst werden müssen. Wenn nicht, muss es angepasst werden, was allerdings nicht jeder hinbekommt. Kilometer müssen aber so oder so geändert werden!
Potatodog hat dafür eigentlich immer die passende Teilenummer ;-)

Themenersteller
Poloboy87

Ungelesener Beitragvon Poloboy87 » 10. Jul 2012, 19:40

Ok! Thanks for your answer already! I already knew that i need an other Steering column with the buttons on the Right side. The rest for the programming is not a problem. I know a Volkswagen Mechanic ;)

But how do i know wat kind of specific part number i need when its plug and play? Can i ask it at Potatodog?

Themenersteller
Poloboy87

Ungelesener Beitragvon Poloboy87 » 10. Jul 2012, 19:51

@ Nilz

So if i read it correctly. If i find a Tacho with my motorcode (BUD) the only thing that needs to be changed is the kilometers and reprogram it with VAG if i want to let it work?

There's no need of adjusting of cables etc etc?

jotka

Ungelesener Beitragvon jotka » 10. Jul 2012, 19:55

But how do i know wat kind of specific part number i need when its plug and play? Can i ask it at Potatodog?
Hi there :meld:
You should definately ask potatodog, because he know a lot about all that stuff.

I've got the same engine in my car and the "small FIS" (aka Multifunktionsanzeige).
The partnumber of my speedo was 6Q0920823.

Oh and make sure your speedometer was produced by VDO.
(You VW Dealer can read the manufacturer out of the ECU)

Better ask potatodog he can tell you what partnumber you need.

edit: Changing the tacho is plug and play if I remember it correctly. Potatodog can transfer the mileage. You need to "teach" the new tacho all your keys (otherwise the immobilizer won't let you start the car)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Es ist nicht einfach nur ne Karre, es ist DAS AUTO :top:
Verbrauch: Bild
Fahrzeuge: Polo 6R GTI  

Themenersteller
Poloboy87

Ungelesener Beitragvon Poloboy87 » 10. Jul 2012, 19:59

Hi there :meld:
You should definately ask potatodog, because he know a lot about all that stuff.

I've got the same engine in my car and the "small FIS" (aka Multifunktionsanzeige).
The partnumber of my speedo was 6Q0920823.

Oh and make sure your speedometer was produced by VDO.
(You VW Dealer can read the manufacturer out of the ECU)

Better ask potatodog he can tell you what partnumber you need.
Thank you very much for the additional information. Can i send hem a message in English or in German?

jotka

Ungelesener Beitragvon jotka » 10. Jul 2012, 20:02

[

Thank you very much for the additional information. Can i send hem a message in English or in German?
You can send it in English I think.
I looked up my engine it's a BBY with 75 HP and not the BUD sorry :D
Es ist nicht einfach nur ne Karre, es ist DAS AUTO :top:
Verbrauch: Bild
Fahrzeuge: Polo 6R GTI  

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!