where to put the K&N filter?

English, Italian, Spanish, Turkish... everyone is very welcome!
Join us!

Themenersteller
nizde-kroatien

where to put the K&N filter?

Ungelesener Beitragvon nizde-kroatien » 11. Jun 2007, 21:02

well I finally managed to remove the plastik from the ehgine only by force! 8) now I have just one more question!where to put the K&N folter?!should I buy some inox pipes and bring the filter to the bumper for more air or just put the filter where the original filter was?!can you show me some pictures how u solved that problem?!tnx in front, nizde
...all you need is LOVW...
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N3 Comfortline  

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!

Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon Gast » 11. Jun 2007, 21:34

have you taken 2 cables from your original filterbox? i think you should have 2 cables there, they have to be put into the new filter, but the rest is easy. just put the filter on where the old one was, i think there shouldn't be any more problems ;-)

PS: Force RULES :D :D :D

Themenersteller
nizde-kroatien

Ungelesener Beitragvon nizde-kroatien » 12. Jun 2007, 11:26

tnx!I think i have only 1 cable :| I'll look more carefully one more time!will the filter have enough cold air there to "roar like a lion"?! :twisted:
I was thinking to use the inox pipes and put the filter near the front bumper for more cold air but as far as I know, inox is heating very quickly and the pipe would be pretty long so the air would be pretty hot when it would enter the motor!
...all you need is LOVW...
Fahrzeuge: Polo 9N3 Comfortline  

Sylonien
Ungelesener Beitragvon Sylonien » 12. Jun 2007, 19:28

Post some pics when you are done!!
Bild

Dieses Projekt wird durch Werbung finanziert. Lästig? Dann werde einfach Teil unserer Community! Jetzt kostenlos registrieren!